Path to Freedom’s discussion forum is devoted to personal growth, community building, and sharing in our spiritual journeys. Respect for each other, kindness, and compassion are key elements of making this online community a welcoming one where we all benefit. As in other parts of your life, please strive to bring your best self to the discussions here.
More specifically, below are rules to make the principles more concrete:
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. We all share a common humanity, shared values, and inherent worth so our communications should reflect that commonality and respect.
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
3. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
4. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
5. Insulting or personal attacks will be not tolerated. Note that discussion of spirituality is inherently personal so we all should read and respond knowing that our journeys and perspectives may differ but we share the same core needs and desires.
6. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum.
7. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
8. Please do not post inappropriate material- if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
The above small set of rules ensure our community is a safe and comfortable atmosphere for everyone.